Head Injury Attorneys
Head injuries (both open head injuries and closed head injuries) and spinal cord injuries are among the most severe types of physical damage a person can sustain. Brain injuries and spinal cord injuries can permanently and profoundly change the lives of both the victims and the families who love them. When these injuries have been caused by the negligent or wrongful actions of another person or business, having the right attorneys can make all the difference in the world.
For more than Thirty years, people in western Pennsylvania have been finding the right attorneys at the law firm of Schiffman Firm. We have a reputation for getting results in even the most challenging brain and spine injury cases.
Our law firm has the knowledge and experience to represent adults and children who have suffered serious head or spinal cord injuries as the result of:
- Auto and truck accidents (including dram shop cases filed against bars, taverns, and restaurants for accidents caused by drunk drivers)
- Motorcycle and recreational vehicle accidents (including ATVs, snowmobiles, and golf carts)
- Motor vehicle accidents injuring pedestrians and bicyclists
- Accidents involving defective or unsafe products
- Hunting accidents (defective product cases involving firearms, bows, tree stands, etc. as well as injuries resulting from the negligence of other hunters)
- Accidents involving firearms
- Medical malpractice
- Property owner negligence (including violent assaults attributable to negligent security and accidents caused by a defective condition of property)
- Falling accidents (resulting in herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, or paralysis)
- And other causes of open or closed head injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Making Certain You Get the Compensation You Deserve
Some spinal cord injuries cause only limited or temporary damage. Others result in permanent paralysis from the injury site down. Brain injuries are often permanent and can be difficult to diagnose and treat. Subtle changes in mood and behavior are common in people with traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Head injury victims may also experience both short-term and long-term memory loss. Either type of injury may require specialized testing and treatment from neurologists, psychologists, physical and speech therapists, and others. Attorneys at our firm have dealt with brain and spinal cord injuries of all severities. With over a century of combined legal experience, Schiffman Firm have honed our skills in dealing with the specialized needs of cases involving brain and spinal cord injuries.
Our goal is to obtain a level of compensation that will allow you or a loved one to live as independently and with as much quality of life as possible. Our lawyers work with certified life care planners, rehabilitation specialists, and other experts to accurately assess care needs and the extent of injury-related damages.
Call us at 412-288-9444
If you or a loved one has sustained a brain or spinal cord injury because of an automobile accident, slip and fall, trip and fall, defective product, or due to the negligence or carelessness of another person or business, Schiffman Firm may be able to help. Contact us today for a free case assessment. In most instances, there are no costs or fees for our representation in personal injury cases unless we recover money on your behalf.