Business Litigation and Employment Litigation
Meeting the Legal Needs of Corporations and other Businesses in Western Pennsylvania Since 1976
Whether you are looking to avoid problems in the future, resolve a difficult problem you’re facing right now, or both, you need the right attorneys.
At Schiffman Firm, we bring more than 100 years of combined legal knowledge to the task of helping our business clients succeed. Focused on delivering timely, efficient and cost-effective business law solutions to small and midsized businesses in western and middle Pennsylvania, we provide ongoing counsel and legal services with respect to many issues facing businesses. We can help with:
- Business startups (entity formation: Corporation, limited liability company (LLC), partnership, sole proprietorships, etc.)
- Corporate governance
- Business transactions (Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and common law)
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements (operating agreements, shareholder and partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, employment contracts, commercial leases, etc.)
- Business succession plans
- Business dissolution
- Commercial litigation (breach of contract claims, employment law claims, partnership and shareholder disputes, etc.)
- Drafting of other business documents and document review
We are proud of the fact that we have built strong and long-term relationships with many corporate and business clients who have come to us for their business law needs. We also take pride in our ability to communicate well and provide each client with the personal attention and individualized services he deserves.
Employment Law Claims
Our lawyers represent clients with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims and Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) claims and in litigation involving claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, hostile work environment, harassment, and other types of employer misconduct. We are also available to provide employees with opinions on the appropriateness of settlements employers have offered and will offer guidance on whether proposed settlements are in our clients’ best interests.
Schiffman Firm has been successful in advocating for employers who have been charged with wrongful terminations, discrimination, and/or harassment. Contact us to find out more about our competitive hourly rates.
Call us at 412-288-9444
To learn more about our law firm or the services we provide to corporations and other businesses in western Pennsylvania, call or contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers. Schiffman Firm offers competitive hourly rates. Evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available, if needed.